Sunday, March 20, 2011

thinking wedding


Hello friends! It seems these days there is so much talk of weddings, My daughter is getting married next year, her best friend is getting married next month and countless other girls my daughter had gone to school with. Geesh can I really be that old!!! Anywho I thought i would post a wedding card we made at stamp club a while back. Decided its much easier to post at night then during the day when I am dependent on the daycare kiddo's napping :D
Today is the first day of spring and it seems mother nature has no idea of this, it had been nice the last couple of days now it is cold and rainy at times sleeting! Ugh so ready for spring to comea nd stay! We have talk of snow on Wednesday. Oh well no matter how long winter lasts spring is sure to follow, and I really cant complain, Everytime I do and I turn on the news and see Japan.... Well I realize how thankful I should be. Okay friends well I think I am off to take a hot bath :D Hope you all enjoyed your weekend. Hugz n blessings.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh so pretty!! Love the colors!! HUGS

Janine said...

It is wedding season!! Love your card!

laurie said...

Very pretty! I love weddings!

Kylie said...

This is a gorgeous Wedding card, Renee!
Love the colours and your design and your flower is the perfect touch!
I've left you a little something on my blog for you lol!

Take care,
Kylie X

Peggy said...

Beautiful card and blog. Thanks for sharing with the rest of us bloggers. I am following you from SC.

My blog is www.stampinpeg.blogspot.com

RENEES STAMPING AND SCRAPBOOKING SPOT

Blog Archive