Saturday, March 26, 2011

a little embossing


Hello friends, Wow time sure flies, it feels like I havent been here for some time. I keep so buys with the kiddo's during the day, and the keeping up with the family in the evening is always a challenge. I have some alone time so I thought I would quick write a post and then maybe find some time in the craft room. Hubby and lil man went to watch a WWE event!
I am loving this craft paper from stampin up! I did some embossing in white for the flowers, I really should emboss more often I love the look, but I seem to forget about it.
Well I hope you are having a wonderful weekend, We have tons of sunshine, but boy is it ever cold!! Still waiting on spring :D Hugz n blessings.

2 comments:

Pam~ said...

I'm with you ... love the crumb cake cardstock. Great look with white embossing on it and the added touch of red! I never think to emboss either and like that shine it adds to the cards.

Cindy Haffner said...

Very PRETTY Renee!!~

RENEES STAMPING AND SCRAPBOOKING SPOT

Blog Archive