Saturday, January 10, 2009

still procrastinating


Hello Friends!! Yep well I had really hoped to be sharing a scrapbook layout from my daughters open house scrapbook, but Nooooooo I have a card!! Seems like I get on a roll doing one or the other and the one i am not working on currently just really gets neglected. Problem being with this dd's open house is 4 months away!! Gotta get going on that. I am still procrastinating.
Made this for my ds just because! I always have such a hard time with boy/masculine cards, probably cuz I am always buying girly huh??
I hope your 2009 is off to a great start! please leave a comment I love to read your thoughts and visit your blogs too. Blessings~

6 comments:

bumblebee creations said...

awww...thank you for your comments! I read it to Emily and she said "that is very nice"!!! would love to see some of your sons work too!! If you'd like there is a challenge blog for children, I could send you the link.

bumblebee creations said...

Oops forgot! I love this little bug card!!! I think my friend just got that stamp set- it looks the same anways-she doesn't have a blog, but I'll tell her she can come over and see a cool card made with it!! TFS!!

6 wacky women said...

Adorable card, Renee.
Cute bug and great sentiment.

Karen x

bumblebee creations said...

here is that link-it's for kids up to age 16 http://hannahzoecraftymonkeys.blogspot.com/

very cute and they even give prizes some weeks!!

Cindy Haffner said...

Cute bug so sweet.

Vicki G said...

Hi Renee!! Thanks so much for visiting my blog and adding your sweet comments! I love the colour blocking on your card and the little bug is just the sweetest!!!!

Happy Sunday!

Vicki

RENEES STAMPING AND SCRAPBOOKING SPOT

Blog Archive