Saturday, January 10, 2009

still procrastinating


Hello Friends!! Yep well I had really hoped to be sharing a scrapbook layout from my daughters open house scrapbook, but Nooooooo I have a card!! Seems like I get on a roll doing one or the other and the one i am not working on currently just really gets neglected. Problem being with this dd's open house is 4 months away!! Gotta get going on that. I am still procrastinating.
Made this for my ds just because! I always have such a hard time with boy/masculine cards, probably cuz I am always buying girly huh??
I hope your 2009 is off to a great start! please leave a comment I love to read your thoughts and visit your blogs too. Blessings~

6 comments:

bumblebee creations said...

awww...thank you for your comments! I read it to Emily and she said "that is very nice"!!! would love to see some of your sons work too!! If you'd like there is a challenge blog for children, I could send you the link.

bumblebee creations said...

Oops forgot! I love this little bug card!!! I think my friend just got that stamp set- it looks the same anways-she doesn't have a blog, but I'll tell her she can come over and see a cool card made with it!! TFS!!

6 wacky women said...

Adorable card, Renee.
Cute bug and great sentiment.

Karen x

bumblebee creations said...

here is that link-it's for kids up to age 16 http://hannahzoecraftymonkeys.blogspot.com/

very cute and they even give prizes some weeks!!

Cindy Haffner said...

Cute bug so sweet.

Summerthyme Studio said...

Hi Renee!! Thanks so much for visiting my blog and adding your sweet comments! I love the colour blocking on your card and the little bug is just the sweetest!!!!

Happy Sunday!

Vicki

RENEES STAMPING AND SCRAPBOOKING SPOT

Blog Archive