Sunday, November 16, 2008

SOME SCRAPBOOKING



Hello Friends How was your weekend? Ours busy as usual. Hubby spent the weekend in the woods, and as of yet hasnt gotten a deer. I thought I would share a couple of scrapbook pages with you all today, I have been having so much fun with cards I totally forget to do any scrapbooking. It really took me a long time to get some creative juices flowing I kept thinking of cards!! So I need to make sure I try to do a little of both or else I will really be behind on my scrapbooking. We got a little bit of snow that stuck on our grass this weekend not as much as I thought we were getting but it is surely coming. We did some christmas shopping this weekend I was able to get a few things. I am feeling ahead of the game alittle. :) Well let me know what you think about the pages and I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend. blessings to you!!

No comments:

RENEES STAMPING AND SCRAPBOOKING SPOT

Blog Archive