Friday, November 14, 2008

Hello friends!! been a busy morning and doesnt seem to be slowing down any so I thought while Caleb was off at school and my sister in law picked up my neice for the weekend I might as well post now and know that I wont run out of day. Pretty gloomy day and rainy that will be changing overnight I am told and we have snow in the forcast for the next eight days. Looks like winter is making its way to Michigan. I am going to share today another fall card I am going back and fourth with up to date fall cards and of course jumping just a little ahead for christmas, althou there is only 42 days left until christmas!!! Onto todays card. The stamp used is from Stampin UP!s With Gratitude set I used pumpkin pie and only orange for the leaf stamp. I stamped random leaves on to cameo coral also from the with gratitude set. used really rust and pumpkin pie cs. for the layers. Brown button I had around the house for embelishment and a little twine.
Thats it for today, I have high hopes today of getting the house cleaned before Caleb gets out of school so I can work on some more stamping. I am currently using the inspired by nature to make a set of cards for a friends birthday in a couple weeks so I need to get moving on that and get going on some christmas cards.!! I hope you all have a wonderful weekend and please leave a comment. Blessings and Hugs to you!! Renee

1 comment:

Kylie said...

G'DAY Renee,
Love your card, love the autumn colours to it, just stunning!
Have a great weekend!
Take Care

~Kylie~

RENEES STAMPING AND SCRAPBOOKING SPOT

Blog Archive