Sunday, November 23, 2008


Hello friends! How was everyones weekend? I hope you all had a wonderful one. Ours we spent getting out some of our christmas stuff, Hubby and Oldest son Daniel spent the afternoon putting more lights on outside. We usually turn them on for the first time on Thanksgiving evening. I will make sure to post a picture of my hubbys obsession!! But I do admit I love how it looks to. I am slowly getting things together for inside the house. Todays post is a birthday card made for my wonderful mother in law her birthday is in a couple of days so I thought I had better get going on it. I used Stampin UP!s fun and fast notes stamp, I also used one from the doodle this set, also from SU! Small and smaller flower punch I think I got them both at Michaels. I hope you enjoy the card, please leave me a comment and let me know what you think and then I can visit your blog too!! thanks for looking and Blessings to you!!

1 comment:

Kylie said...

G'DAY Renee,
Just love your card! Love the colours and the layout, I really should get this stamp set, maybe Santa might bring it, I've been good this year...really lol!
Have a great week!
Take Care

~Kylie~

RENEES STAMPING AND SCRAPBOOKING SPOT

Blog Archive