Monday, September 1, 2008

BIG SHOT


Hey everyone! I know its been a while since I have posted anything, sorry, were still getting used to the added children to our home, but it is going well and we are all on a schedule now. The kids have school tomorrow well they only go for orientation but we are getting ready for school. This summer has gone so fast I cant believe its almost over.
Last week I went to our Stampin up! meeting and we got to play with the BIG SHOT!! it was Very cool and really easy to use. I will show you the card we made with it. The cork board paper and the flower was cut out with the Big shot. This is the card we made!! We had a lot of fun and got to see a lot of the new things everyone had at convention!! Hope you all had a fantastic holiday weekend.

1 comment:

Lulu said...

This is cute. I didn't know you were going to the meeting. How was it? I had a previous commitment and couldn't make it. How did your workshop go??

RENEES STAMPING AND SCRAPBOOKING SPOT

Blog Archive