Friday, May 4, 2012

Hi crafting friends! Yep it has been a couple months since my last post. It seems I get on a roll for a while and then well... I am very busy right now with the daycare and as most of you know my daughter is getting married in just over a month and my eldest son in October. We have just finished making dd wedding invites, pictures to post later and a bit of a break and we will be moving on to my sons :D Here are a few things I have made in the past couple months, enjoying my new crafting space :D
On a few of these projects my inspiration came from Pinterest, dont know who to give the credit to but sure had fun re creating them. Thanks for stopping in. Hugz n blessings

3 comments:

Kylie said...

WOW Renee, you have been a busy little bee lol!
LOVE all your creations and your wedding card is stunning!
Great to see you blogging and I hope it's not so long till your next post lol!
Take care,
Hugs,
Kylie X

Me, My Stamps and I said...

Beautiful Cards!!! love the touches you put into them!!!!
tfs:)

Conniecrafter said...

I can imagine why your so busy, our daughter was married almost a year ago and I made alot of stuff for it so it was crazy, plus I was her matron of honor.
Love your cards, especially the patterns you used to emboss on the wedding card.

RENEES STAMPING AND SCRAPBOOKING SPOT

Blog Archive