Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Three little words


Hello stampin friends! Just a quick post today, trying to make sure I at least post every couple of weeks :D Today I am sharing a card I made with my stamp club. We used the Three little words stamp set from Stampin up! background embossed with the perfect polka dots folder. Old Olive and pumpkin pie markers along with pumpkin pie ribbon. I just love that you can match all of SU! colors. Sure makes it easier.
I hope you are all well. I am keeping busy with the dc kiddo's and our church has been offering an abundance of classes, they are taught by peeps in the congregation. So I have been learning how to build a website (so stinkin hard) I am taking a sewing class and an art class, for I cant even draw stick people :D Wish me luck. I am contemplating teaching a card making class, thinking it would be fun. Hope the sun is shinning wherever you are, hugz n blessings

3 comments:

bumblebee creations said...

Hi Renee-- I Love your card--and I definitely think you should go for the card making class--you would be awesome at it!!

Conniecrafter said...

pretty, I like the color combo and design.... I am originally from Michigan

Holly Young said...

This is really pretty Renee! I love the colors and the texture. I'm with Rhonda - go for the class!

RENEES STAMPING AND SCRAPBOOKING SPOT

Blog Archive