Sunday, May 6, 2012

A quick Sunday evening post! It has been yet another busy weekend, We got the playground mulch all put in the back yard around our railroad ties, so we can contain it all and all the daycare kiddo's outside toys in one area. Glad we got it done before the rain moved in. Now I am listening to the roll of the thunder and the rain coming down :D I am sharing with you my lil purses I made for my daughters bridal shower, They are so fun to make and the possibilities are endless. They are made from the new Stampin Up! Die. Love it!! And the card also made with Stampin up stamps and card stock. Hope you all had a fantastic weekend. Thanks for stopping in. Hugz n blessings.

4 comments:

Jacilynn said...

oh I love the panels on this card! And great little purses. I personally love special touches like this. gorgeous!
x

bumblebee creations said...

How super duper fun!! I am loving the purses and that card is gorgeous!

Pam~ said...

You have been the busy creator, my friend! Love those purses and all your cards you posted. I think it is extra special that you are making your daughter's wedding invites.

Kelly said...

Great cards and ooooh how I LOVE the purse. Great choice of paper!

RENEES STAMPING AND SCRAPBOOKING SPOT

Blog Archive