Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Good morning!



Good morning friends!
I have a few minutes this morning while the daycare kiddo's are working on a project, so I thought I would share The mothers day cards I made. I really like the way these turned out, and that doesnt always happen, we are are own worst critics I think. I hope you all had a blessed mothers day! I did.
We have a few busy weekends coming up, welcome to summer break huh :) we have a benefit breakfast for our fire dept. and a bible presentation for our lil man at church this weekend, next weekend is my daughters best friends wedding out of town and then YAHOO then camping for Memorial day weekend!! I am praying for decent weahter, I dont like camping in any storms! I hate to wish away my spring but I am REALLY looking for a little down time, I love my daycare kiddo's but am needing a break :)
Hope you all have a fabulous day ~ hugz n blessings.

5 comments:

Pam~ said...

Beautiful card Renee! Is that a cute greyhound snoozing on your bed? Sounds like you have some fun times planned ... enjoy!

Carrie Sampsel said...

Beautiful card. I love the color combo and the little flowers are the perfect touch. TFS

bumblebee creations said...

Oh that is a beautiful card Renee!! I am totally loving the colors together!! And thanks for the reminder that I should get out my top note!!

bumblebee creations said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
bumblebee creations said...

whoops it posted twice--sorry!

RENEES STAMPING AND SCRAPBOOKING SPOT

Blog Archive