Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Good Morning


A quick post this morning, My daycare twinners are going to be waking soon wanting to eat. But I have a minute so I thought I would rush in a post. This is another card made at our stamp group. I really love the shimmer on the flower :D But then again I love all things that sparkle :D
Hubby and Son are going on a boys club camp out this weekend, so I am having a friend over to do some crafting on Saturday, looking forward to an afternoon dedicated to crafting!! Woot Woot! That doesnt happen much!
I hope your all enjoying your week. Keep Japan in your prayers! hugz n blessings.

9 comments:

*Vicki* said...

WOWZER!! Look at the sparkle on this flower girl!! This is totally GORGEOUS!! I love it...the papers are so pretty too!! Wonderful card!! TFS! HUGS

Carrie Sampsel said...

This is beautiful. I love the sparkle!! It's bben a few days since I last had a chance to visit and u have some cute things posted. TFS
www.carriesscrapyard.blogspot.com

Peg Coombes - pegcraftalot said...

Love the sparkle and can't wait to show some of the new things on my blog from our Mini cataloge.

Peg Coombes - pegcraftalot said...

Love the sparkle and can't wait to show some of the new things on my blog from our Mini cataloge.

"Michey" said...

This is so blingy! I LUUURVE it!

Cindy Haffner said...

Very PRETTY I love the sparkle too!!

laurie said...

Love all the sparkles! Have a fun weekend!

Ann Schach said...

Wow, wow, wow! I LOVE the sparkly flower! Beautiful!

Catherine said...

Oooh la la!!! Very pretty Renee!! I love this new flower die. Are you going to convention this year? It's something I'm really hoping to do.

RENEES STAMPING AND SCRAPBOOKING SPOT

Blog Archive