Tuesday, January 18, 2011

awning card



Good morning blogging friends! Yesterday and today I have been working on this cute lil awning card. I saw this over at Diana Gibbs and thought I had to give it a try so stinkin cute!! It went together pretty easy, I was able to do it while the daycare kiddo's were playing during free play :D
We did not get hardly any snow here but it was icy last night and is supposed to ice back up this afternoon... we'll see. So if you have to be out and about and have this nasty weather be safe. Hugz n blessings my friends

13 comments:

bumblebee creations said...

O'Wow! I think this is totally adorable--will have to try it for myself!

Pam~ said...

Yummy, yummy! Cute card!

Gloria Dojlido said...

Love this cute little awning. How very clever of you!

Kylie said...

What an adorable card Renee!
AWESOME job, Loving your card, just sooooooooooo CUTE!!!

Take Care,
Hugs,
Kylie X

A Work of Heart said...

Following you now from SC, I'm #117 http://StampinwithK.blogspot.com

Karla c(:

laurie said...

Oh I think this is the cutest card ever!

Annie Lee said...

Following you. Aren't these awning cards awesome? I made one last week and made another couple just yesterday.

Unknown said...

Ok, this is the second awning card I've seen today...I think I need to try this!! So CUTE!

Following from SC...
www.mysocalledlife-kjb.blogspot.com

Heather Pilz said...

Thanks for following me at StampPaperScissorsInk.com!
I'm following you back. Really cute card! I haven't tried an awning yet. Now I'll have to do so:)

Heather Pilz
StampPaperScissorsInk.com

Amanda said...

Great awning, love the look of it on the card. I am now a follower from Stampin' Connection

Leslie Miller said...

What a cute awning! I just love how you did it in the stripes. A darling card, Renee!

Melissa Parkes said...

love this one!

Beverly's Stamping Beehive said...

Hmmm...me thinks I know which card I'm going to make for my daughter's Valentine - its so darn cute!!

Great ideas on here Renee!

RENEES STAMPING AND SCRAPBOOKING SPOT

Blog Archive