Tuesday, December 21, 2010

My daughter is engaged!!


Hello my blogging friends!! Well I have some exciting news to share with you all my daughter got engaged yesterday!! We knew he was going to propose for he did ask us for permission :D They are looking at a date the summer of 2012 We are so blessed to be gaining such a fine son in law!! I am thinking of making the invites myself so any ideas are much appreciated.:D :D
Okay I am sharing with you a check book cover and pen, this was made at my Stampin UP! I thought they were just adorable~ Once again the two step owl punch was used :D Love that punch.
May be a few days before I am able to update lots going on with Christmas right around the corner so if I am not on before I want to make sure I wish you and your families a very blessed Christmas! Hugs n blessings

8 comments:

Morgan said...

Congrats on your daughters engagement! and cute project!

Kylie said...

Congratulations to your daughter, how exciting!
I think Black, White and Silver looks AWESOME for invites or my personal favourite Chocolate Chip and Baja Breeze lol!
Check out splitcoaststampers galley and type in wedding invites in the search bar, there is some fantastic ideas there!
Love your check book cover and that Owl sure is CUTE!!!

Take care, Hugs,
Kylie X

Pursuit of Stampiness - Calgary, Canada said...

Hi dear. Congrats on your daughters engagement. So happy for you and your family. I love the owl punch cheque book you created. Those colors just pop.. Awesome!

Enjoy the rets of your day, Pauline

6 wacky women said...

Fabulous check book cover, Renee
Congrats to your daughter too!

Merry Christmas
Karen x

bumblebee creations said...

Awhhh.... to both the Engagement and the owl checkbook holder! Congrats, and Gorgeous! Merry Christmas to you as well!!! Hope to catch up after Christmas!

Anonymous said...

Renee, Thanks so much for stopping by my blog. I LOVE this checkbook cover idea!! I have a couple of those covers just waiting to be put to good use, so I might just have to do that soon!

Blessings to you and your family in the New Year as you prepare for your daughter's wedding! How exciting!

~Heidi at stuckonstampin.blogspot.com

Terry said...

Cute cover. I'm now following you from SC.

Terry #250
http://goinovertheedge.blogspot.com

Bev Gomez said...

Congrats on the engagement news for your daughter Renee and I pray you are feeling better! Blessings for a great and happy New Year! Bev

RENEES STAMPING AND SCRAPBOOKING SPOT

Blog Archive