Monday, December 13, 2010

Brrrrrr.



GOOD AFTERNOON BLOGGING FRIENDS. WELL WE GOT BY PASSED BY OUR SNOW STORM, WE DONT HAVE MORE THEN 2 INCH'S SNOW, AND I AM OKAY WITH THAT :D BUT MAN IT SURE IS COLD OUTSIDE BRRR. DAYCARE KIDS ARE NAPPING AND I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO FINISH UP MY CHRISTMAS CARDS A LITTLE BEHIND THIS YEAR. I HAVE ALSO RE UPPED WITH STAMPIN UP! REALLY MISSED BEING A SU! DEMONSTRATOR SO I AM HOPING TO HAVE MY FIRST OPEN HOUSE IN JANURARY, WANT TO WAIT UNTIL THE HOLIDAY IS OVER FOR EVERYONE IS SO BUSY THIS TIME OF YEAR.
HERE ARE A COUPLE OF CARDS I HAVE MADE RECENTLY, LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK, FOR I LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU ALL, LET ME KNOW WHAT WEATHER YOUR CONTENDING WITH :D WISHING YOU ALL A WARM AND SAFE AFTERNOON. HUGZ N BLESSINGS <3

4 comments:

Debbie said...

I love the Mother's Day cards. Beautful!
I'm following your from Stampin'Connection. I'm #188 on the list as www.bzstampr.blogspot.com.
I re-joined Stampin'Up! back in July and got off to a good start but have slowed down now. I sure hope I can kick it up in January. Good luck to your new venture also.

Take care,
Debbie

Penny Hanuszak said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Penny Hanuszak said...

Hi Renee. Love both of these cards they are just so beautiful! I especially like the sunset one. Thanks for sharing your great blog. I'm already a follower from SC.

Susan said...

I love your tree card...the reflection is so pretty and the watercolor effect is beautiful.

RENEES STAMPING AND SCRAPBOOKING SPOT

Blog Archive