Monday, April 26, 2010

When Life Gives you Lemons


Good morning friends, well okay its almost afternoon. It is a beautiful
sunshiney day today! Seems its is nice during the week the weekend hits and so does the cool weather and rain. :( Oh well tis spring.
Today I have a card to share with you, it always reminds me of summer and spring, must be the limes and lemons! makes me think of lemonade.
Crystal effects is used to make the pieces of lemon and lime shine. Hope you enjoy it. Please let me know what you think by leaving a comment and then I can visit your blog too. Thanks so stopping, Hope you all have a fantastic week!! ~Hugs and Blessings

9 comments:

Janine said...

Lovely card!!!

Diane said...

Love it...I have this SU set, what a cute idea!!! Thanks for visiting my blog, but thats the one I hardly ever "blab" on....come and visit me on http://nelliesnest.blogspot.com thats my paper/card blog......I was jsut thinking in bed the other night about this using this set....have to see what "I" can come up with!!

bumblebee creations said...

Love it! I think I have that stamp set too!!!! May have to get it out, you have inspired me!!

stampinganja said...

Great card! Love the colour combo!
Take care, Anja

Nannieflash said...

Wow Renee I love that card clever use of colours they look brilliant together and the image is just right for it. With love and hugs Shirleyxx

laurie said...

I love the bright and cheerful colors!

Kelly said...

Hey...I've got this set but never quite knew what to do with it! Thanks for the inspiration!

Shari Winterstein said...

I love this set and your card showcases it wonderfully. Thanks for blessing my day. :)

Amy Rogers said...

Very cute card - makes me ache for summer. I'm following you...
Amy
amysstampincreations.blogspot.com

RENEES STAMPING AND SCRAPBOOKING SPOT

Blog Archive