Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter friends

First of all I want to wish you all a Happy Easter!! I hope you got to spend it with family and friends! We did , it was a fantastic day filled with food, family and fun and games!! Cant beat that!!
I made these cards at a fun raiser for a mentorship program I belong too. I thought they were so stinkin cute! and with allergy season right around the corner I thought they may come in handy!! Thanks for stopping in and leave a comment so I know you were here, and so I can visit your blog as well. Hugs and Blessings friends!!!

6 comments:

Maria said...

Hi Renee! Happy Easter! Glad to hear you had a wonderful day spent with family. Your card is stinkin' cute. .. I love that kleenex box idea. . .very clever! Great job!

Maria

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

Very cute! Love your tissue box...perfect little get well card!

Janine said...

Great card Renee!!

Renée said...

Love the kleenex box! fab idea!!

Kylie said...

AWESOME card Renee, very creative and super fun lol!!!

Take Care,
Hugs,
Kylie X

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, how cute! I love this idea for a get well card. Just darling!

RENEES STAMPING AND SCRAPBOOKING SPOT

Blog Archive