Tuesday, April 13, 2010


Good Morning blogging friends! It has been a little bit since I have posted, so I thought I better get on the ball. I am just learning how to do some digital scrapbooking so this is where I have been spending all my time. I am really liking it, no mess to clean up or put away :) I think thats the best part. I also in return have more time for crafting cards!! Because the digital is so much quicker I just cant believe it.
Today I am sharing a shopping bag card, these are really cute and are great for holding a gift card. Leave a comment let me know what you think and in return I can visit your blog. Happy Stamping hugs and blessings until next time.

6 comments:

Nannieflash said...

Hi Renee, thank you so much for such lovely comments you left on my blog, I thought Id pop over to see yours. Wow fabulous project, and beautiful papers. With love and hugs Shirleyxx

Janine said...

Great job!!!

Lynn Mercurio said...

This is just adorable Renee. You have some great creative creations. Thanks for the wonderfully sweet comment you left on my blog!

Betty Wright said...

This is a great look and design, Renee! Lovely card shape, too!

Kylie said...

So CUTE Renee!
What a great design for a card to hold a gift card lol!
Enjoy the rest of your week,
Hugs,
Kylie X

laurie said...

So cute! I love using gift cards. Thanks for visiting my blog!

RENEES STAMPING AND SCRAPBOOKING SPOT

Blog Archive