Thursday, April 23, 2009

Its been awhile



Hello Friends, It has been awhile since I have posted, as the days get warmer there are more and more activities going on that are keeping me busy. I am planning for my dd's open house which is May 30th, so time on that is quickly closing in. Caleb graduates from kindergarten on May 28th, Ashleys senior graduation is May 29th and then the next day the open house. Plus we have been up at our seasonal trying to get that open and cleaned up around there for another season of fun family camping. :D I dont have access to my computer when I am camping so I imagaine my post will be weekly once our camping season starts! Today I have a couple of cards to share with you, The baby onesie is for a friend who is going to a baby shower and wanted a little card, the other is a mothers day card I made for a swap. I hope you enjoy them, Let me know what you think. I hope you are all well and are finally getting some nice weather, here in MI we will be high 70's and maybe 80 Saturday!! Gotta love that!!! Take care and let me know you were here by posting a comment. Blessings to you all.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are both just gorgeous! I love your cards :) We're having some awesome weather as well...

PS--I'm actually behind, b/c those were pictures from Easter last year! lol...I haven't printed mine from this year yet either..

bumblebee creations said...

these are awesome!!! Great job on both!!! It is-it's supposed to be 70 tomorrow-whoohoooo!!!! Actually going out right now to SEE about getting the garage ready for a quick garage sale!

Anonymous said...

I love the layout on your first card, very nice. I have always liked these baby card templates but have never made one!

Kylie said...

G'DAY Renee,
Both of your cards are just lovely!
Your colouring is wonderful!

Enjoy your nice warm winter, the weather has finally changed here and it's wet, cold and windy and I'm loving it lol!

Have a great time camping!!
Take Care,
Hugs,
Kylie XX

Cindy Haffner said...

These are darling.

Cathy said...

These are awesome!! I love the onesie with the great details!!

RENEES STAMPING AND SCRAPBOOKING SPOT

Blog Archive