Tuesday, March 10, 2009

a couple of things

Hello friends!! been a little while again since i have been on or posted anything, I want to give a huge thank you to Rhonda over at http://bumblcreate.blogspot.com/ for the award that i still cant figure out how to get onto my site lol have to have my son give me a lesson or two. But thanks a ton Rhonda.
Today I have a couple of different things to share with you, I have a lot of different projects going on at once, I am making my first diaper cake for a shower I am going to on saturday that I will share with you when I finish it up, but I have finished the card and I will share this with you
.I dont really have any demensions to share with you i just have seen a few over at scs and kinda winged it. So thats done just need to finish the cake. I also have made this little leprachaun guy for my ds's class for st. patty s day. He is mostly made out of punches but some of the punches i didnt have so yep once again part of him is winged to. lol. I also found this little fellow over at scs and of course cant remember from who to give the credit to for the inspiration! He is sticky taped to a pepermint patty. Cute lil guy to pass out on March 17th!! So let me know what you think I love hearing from you all!! I thought maybe we were on our way to some spring like weather but now they are talking snow for tomorrow!! ugh! I am really done with the snow. lol But I guess the big guy upstairs isnt finished yet, in due time right? Hope you are all having a fantastic week!! Blessings to you all!

3 comments:

bumblebee creations said...

Renee, thanks for the lovely comments!! On that award-just (r) click on it and copy it then paste to your pictures and then put on your blog just like you do to post. Hope that helps?
Love this cute little card and what an awesome idea for the kids to take for sharing!! I love it!

Maria said...

ooh I love your onsie card. . .so cute. .perfect for a baby shower or a new baby. Your leprachaun creations is adorable. What a great way to give someone a goodie!! Awesome job on both projects, Renee!!

maria

6 wacky women said...

Renee, your onesie is so beautiful. I just love it!

Peppermint patty is a fabulous idea...turned out sooo cute!

Karen x

RENEES STAMPING AND SCRAPBOOKING SPOT

Blog Archive