Saturday, February 28, 2009

more of the open house scrapbook

Hello friends! I have one more layout to share with you from my dd's openhouse scrapbook that she wants. This one isnt my favorite, but she says she liked it so we'll keep it. I cant seem to post these in the right order but aw well you can see the general layout. So how is everyone? all readay for spring? I sure know I am ready for a little more warm weather and this year I am seriously done with the snow!! Today it was still bitterly cold but the sun was shining so we got the illusion of warmth! :)
Well let me know your thoughts on the layout, I need to get this book done so I can get to making some spring and easter cards, for some reason I cant do both at the same time. I hope you are all having a fantastic weekend. Blessings until next time.



2 comments:

bumblebee creations said...

Love your new layouts!!! You have been a busy girl! I should be doing things like that too, somehow I just can't get going on it!

Kylie said...

Renee, Your layout looks wonderful, I would die to do some girlie ones, all boys here lol!

Yes we having a nice cool spell, hope it brings lots of rain lol, I love winter!

Take Care,
Kylie XX

RENEES STAMPING AND SCRAPBOOKING SPOT

Blog Archive