Sunday, December 14, 2008

tis the season



Happy Sunday Friends. Just a quick post today my lil guy is sick, tis the season I know but just hate seeing the little ones sick. Our Temps here are going to get in the high 40's such strange weather! Although it is to get colder tonight and give us a couple of inches by morning. Should make for a great commute for those who have to get out on Monday. We had my daughters boyfriends family over last night for dinner and games, cards It was a fun night of fellowship those teens just too fun :) I am going to try and do some stamping today, I am making cards for a friend for christmas and really need to get going on them, but will have to see how Caleb is, when he is not feeling well he tends to like me right beside him. Heres a quick pic from a card done a while ago :) And here is a picture of Caleb at school during his music program! They are so fun to watch at this age. After their concert they had a surprise visitor.....SANTA yep talk about 50 excited children :) Okay well gotta run please leave comments so I know you were here and I can visit your blog too. Hope you all have a fantastic love. Blessings~

4 comments:

Angie Tieman said...

What a cute little guy! Hope he's feeling better soon!

bumblebee creations said...

awww.. hope he is feeling better really quickly!! thank ou for the lovely comments on my blog! Your card is lovely-gonna go check out some more...

Andrea, said...

Beautiful card, I love the colours. I hope your little one will be feeling better soon

Anonymous said...

Sorry your little guy is sick Renee. I remember so many Christmases with sick children when they were younger. Not fun. We finally discovered the yearly sickness's were due to being allergic to the tree so we had to change to artificial.

RENEES STAMPING AND SCRAPBOOKING SPOT

Blog Archive