Saturday, December 27, 2008

slowing down

Good morning friends~ Now that the hustle and bustle of Christmas is coming to an end I am looking forward to getting back at my lil stampin desk! Although I really need to head out and get some more supplies I am running low on paper and a lot of embellishments! Yeah!! new stuff. My son got me a couple new cartridges for my cricut so I am eager to try those out with some scrapbooking that I am way behind on. today, since I have yet to do more in the "scramp room" I will share with you another of the all occasion cards I made for a friend of mine.I used the Serene Spring set from Su! and colored with blending pens and SU! inks. It was nice to be stampin something besides Christmas. We here in Michigan had 48 inches of snow two days ago and now we are hitting 58 degrees today and it has been raining a lot of last night and today, we have pools and pools of water!! I hope our basement doesnt flood again. ugh!! Weather here has been really crazy, even for Michigan. Well I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and it didnt get to busy that you werent able to sit and enjoy the true meaning of Christmas. Blessings to you and Happy stamping!!

2 comments:

Kylie said...

G'DAY Renee,
WOW, you have been busy!!! I truly love everything you have made!
I love this card, it's so pretty and soft!

I hope you and your family had a wonderful Christmas and it wasn't too cold lol!
Have a wonderful week!

Take Care,
Hugs,

~Kylie~

Cindy Haffner said...

So so pretty.

RENEES STAMPING AND SCRAPBOOKING SPOT

Blog Archive