Saturday, December 6, 2008

Gift Tags




Good Morning Friends!! I awoke this morning to tons more snow and its still coming on strong!! Very Pretty to look at. Our little town has our christmas parade today, it will be cold but how festive it will be. and we get to warm up after the parade at our church Pathway, and eat some nice hot chili!! So it will be well worth it all. There will even be some horse drawn sleigh rides, I will surely be bringing the camera!! And it wouldnt be a christmas parade without you guessed it Santa Clause and his reindeer. I am not sure if I am more excited or my 6 year old Caleb is. lol. Anywho enough rambling on I have today to share with you a few different gift tags I have been making. These are 3x3 and always fun to make!! Well I hope your all keeping warm. I am off to get ready and bundle up for our blustery day in town. Blessings to you and your families, and please leave a comment I love checking out other blogs too. ~Hugs~

1 comment:

Kylie said...

Hi Renne,
Great cards! Can't pick a favourite love them all!
Have fun in the snow and keep warm lol!
Take Care XX

~Kylie~

RENEES STAMPING AND SCRAPBOOKING SPOT

Blog Archive