Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Another christmas card


Hey Friends!! I am thinking I must be better at time management then I think, for I have managed to show you another christmas card!! Truth be known I am probably forgetting to do some things. :) I only have a few minutes our lil guy will need to be picked up here soon from church he is at a.w.a.n.a.s. I cant believe how fast christmas is approaching, And of course I am not really ready. I have made it my goal this year thou not to stress out if I cant get my kids all the things I want to get them and to focus more on family and what the season is really about. Sure makes this time a year ALOT more enjoyable! :) I love this fun lil card and want to share it with you. The warm wishes also has dazzling diamonds on the snowflakes but the pic doesnt show it real well. One quick question for all of my new very talented friends. I am a little short as is everyone else financially this year and am wanting to do something for my sons Kindergarten teacher. If anyone has any ideas on a somewhat easy and not to expensive gift to make I would love to hear your ideas, I know I know I am procrastinating :) Look forward to hearing from you and thanks so much for your comments they all mean so much to me. Gods blessings to you ~hugs~

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

sweet card Renee!

Lisa Brown said...

Hi Renee Thanks so much for posting on my blog. DH is doing better....getting stronger and going for walks down the hall.
Precious card...love it!

Kylie said...

Love your card Renee, another cuteie!
Made me smile lol!
Hope your weekend was great!!!
Take Care,
Hugs,

~Kylie~ XX

bumblebee creations said...

Hi again!
What about a notebook or planner that you've altered? Not too expensive-but can be made soooo cute! Or maybe a little bag that you've made with pretty christmas papers and you could put a couple t-lights in it? Just love your card!! So fun!

RENEES STAMPING AND SCRAPBOOKING SPOT

Blog Archive