Thursday, September 11, 2008

ITS ALREADY BEEN A WEEK!


I cant believe a week as gone by and I havent posted! Sorry my back was out Monday and was recovering on Tuesday and of course then I was just way behind on everything. I am feeling a lot better now and would love to share another card with you. Isnt this a hoot!! I just love it ! It is made with the scallop punch and word window punch from stampin up!! Lots of fun!! I hope everyones week has gone great! Is everyones house a little quieter now with the lil ones off to school? Tuesdays and Thursdays caleb goes all day, sure miss him around on those days, but can do stamping and I really need to get caught up on scrapbooking at least that is my goal. Okay happy stampin everyone, blessings until next time. Please leave a comment and say hello.

No comments:

RENEES STAMPING AND SCRAPBOOKING SPOT

Blog Archive