Wednesday, September 24, 2008


Good morning friends!! I thought I would post nice and early today to make sure I got it done. Have to take dd to doctor this morning her leg has been bothering her for a couple of weeks, pulled muscle, pinched nerve type thing so going to run her in to see what Dr has to say. Keeping with the halloween theme from yesterday I decided I would post this little candy holder, I think these will be great to make for Calebs kindergarten class, It is holding those little pixie sticks that are just colored sugar :} Sure doesnt feel like fall weather yet althou I am hearing next week it is too cool off a lot. I am ready for a little cooler weather, last year when we went to the apple orchards and pumpking patches it was in the 90's dont want it to be that warm again, surely doesnt feel like fall then. So I am ready for the crisper air, just not the snow!! I am never ready for the snow.
Well love to hear from you all, so please leave a comment. Happy stamping!!

No comments:

RENEES STAMPING AND SCRAPBOOKING SPOT

Blog Archive