Wednesday, September 3, 2008

ENVELOPE 3X3 BRAG BOOK



Good morning everyone!! well we are officially off to a new school year. It always seems to come about so quickly. And of course with the first day of school comes my sons first cold for the school year, and now it begins. The weather here sure doesnt feel like summer is winding down, it has been so hot! yesterday was the hotest day of the summer so far! As much as I hate to see summer end, I do look forward to fall, The apple and pumpkin patches, my youngest sons annual pumpking decorating party, the cooler crisp nights and baking without roasting yourself out of the kitchen.
Today I want to share with you a 3x3 envelope brag book, I thought these would make great little gifts for grandparents. And they are very easy to make. I used the mini square envelopes, stampe set flight of the butterfly and old olive paper, all by Stampin Up! Used the crop or dile to make the punch thru all the papers works great! heres what the end book looks like, when it is closed and when it is opened. Thanks for stopping by and hope you all have a fantastic day! Let me know what you think. Unitl next
time blessings to all.

No comments:

RENEES STAMPING AND SCRAPBOOKING SPOT

Blog Archive