Friday, August 15, 2008

ITS FRIDAY!


Good morning! Going to be a busy day so I thought I better post early. For those of you who dont know, we have taken in our niece 3 and nephew 4 until their mom can get on her feet. So our house is full and there is always something going on. My daughter Ashley is leaving this afternoon for vacation with friends of the family, going to New York for a wedding and then off to Maine for some camping!! I am so jealous!! :) I can t believe summer is winding down and the kids will be back in school in just a few short weeks, it went really fast, I guess it always does. Here is a card made with the Stampin Up! Doodle this set. I love this set!! I will post pics of family later this weekend.

2 comments:

Joani McDonald said...

Great work Renee!
I love this set and have never got it!
Hugs,
Joani

Renee said...

Joani thanks so much for all your help I boasted a little about your creativity in my newest blog!! :) Cuz I love all your work! thanks so much for all your help,~blessings~ <3

RENEES STAMPING AND SCRAPBOOKING SPOT

Blog Archive