Wednesday, May 28, 2008


Well I just finished making this adorable birthday car and matching bag, and thought I would give my hand at this blogging thing. I really have no idea what I am doing here so if this works I will be amazed!! I am a stampin' up demonstrator and thought it would be fun to share some of the awesome creations you make with Stampin' up products. And always would love to meet other folks out there that are addicted to stampin or scrapbooking. Well if I have done this right and anyone gets a shot at reading this stop in and say hello and any advice on this newest blogging craze will be much appreciated. God bless you all. <3

2 comments:

Lulu said...

How Cute are these???
Smiles
Laura

Lulu said...

How Cute are these???
Smiles
Laura

RENEES STAMPING AND SCRAPBOOKING SPOT

Blog Archive